Direct Mail Marketing Automation
Get More Leads With Direct Mail + Triggered Drip Campaigns
Smart marketers are using Direct Mail Marketing Automation to combine the high response rates of direct mail with the efficiency and scalability of marketing automation. Boingnet has combined these previously disconnected worlds so that marketers can mix and match channels with consistent, personalized messaging, images and calls to action.
Learn More – Direct Mail Marketing Automation Whitepaper
Automate Your Next Direct Mail Campaign With Boingnet
Boingnet is built for marketing teams and agencies that want to use direct mail with a fast, easy and affordable automation platform. Sign up to generate leads and sales with Direct Mail Marketing Automation. Use pURLs, Landing Pages, Microsites and the latest drip marketing advances to nurture your leads into loyal clients.
Drive Direct Mail Leads Into Boingnet’s Marketing Automation Platform For As Little As $99/month
Top Reasons to Use Direct Mail Marketing Automation
- Increase Response Rates – research shows 81% of shoppers research online prior to purchase.
- Buyers Love Online Games & Contests – Direct mail can “interrupt” consumers and get them playing online, while you gather data.
- pURLs protect your direct mail leads – Keep them away from Google and your competitors [WEBINAR].
- Tracking – Reports and smart analytics track each pURL and how it performs.
- Go Viral – your direct mail piece can drive easy online sharing through email and social channels.
- Collect Data – Many campaigns are designed to build email lists for future marketing in automation platforms.
Things to consider when using Direct Mail Marketing Automation
- Data quality is very important for the user experience. Personalization works really well when your list data is complete and accurate.
- Design, placement and emphasis of the pURL in your direct mail campaign has a huge impact on conversions. The pURL should be prominent, large and the focal point of the design.
- Build a non pURL version of the landing page or microsite – use the creative to get additional leads from non list based channels such as PPC, Social, SEO and more.
- Should you use a QR code? Not everyone likes QR’s, but for certain mobile primary demographics, they can drive much higher response rates.
- Plan your follow up. Well designed campaigns use email or other channels to “drip” reminders, additional content and offers based on action (or lack of) on the pURL.
Get a free checklist with direct mail and pURL best practices
Interested in Learning More?