Stop wasting money. Every campaign needs dedicated landing pages designed to convert.
One platform for online and offline campaigns: Email, Display, PPC, Content, Direct Mail with pURL’s, QR Codes & integrated Drip Marketing.
“Boingnet makes it easy and affordable to build landing pages that capture and measure traffic for everything you do, online and offline” – Steve Watts, AEG Retail Group
Launch email campaigns that range from newsletters to sophisticated, highly personalized campaigns with our amazing Email Designer that produces mobile ready, responsive designed emails that deliver opens and clicks. Seamlessly integrate with Boingnet Landing Pages and Microsites.
Mulitple page “Landing Experiences” that deeply engage your traffic or targets for content marketing, lead generation, pay per click, email and direct mail campaigns. Boingnet Microsites are assembled from responsive page templates, and can be updated and modified “on the fly” as testing and real data shows what is working.
Launch personal and relevant microsites and landing pages with flexible, personalized URLs and domains that can be distributed through direct mail, email or mobile messaging. Personalized URL’s provide one to one marketing on scale for marketers. pURL marketing has its roots in direct mail, but has now become a must have for email marketers and multichannel campaigns that demand personalization.
Set up easily configured drip marketing campaigns to reach out to your audience with behavior based segmentation. Apply to email campaigns to prompt or “tickle” your list with messages that are unique for openers, non openers and those who have clicked. For integrated campaigns, send triggered emails to list members who haven’t visited or converted on their landing page
Generate comprehensive reports with integrated analytics. Measure the effectiveness of campaigns across channels and segments. Understand key metrics from the campaign level to the details of individual responders, non responders, who has converted and who hasn’t converted. Boingnet also has a robust reporting API to integrate with dashboards and 3rd party reporting tools.
- Can you really write better headlines? http://t.co/I3yYlChd9T #marketing
- about 1 hour ago
- 5 Clever Ways to Collect Emails from Facebook Fans http://t.co/4PnYzu8D4D #emailmarketing
- 4 hours ago
- Great piece by @margiedana describing the evolution of #printers to MSP's. http://t.co/doCylK2sew
- 3 days ago
- RT @Go2Vista: Take A Page From Google's Book & Don't Put All Of Your Advertising Eggs In One Basket! Read Blog Post Here: http://t.co/doaN…
- 5 days ago
- The latest Boingnet Buzz email has shipped - Check your inboxes and enjoy! Click here to subscribe: http://t.co/XDkOYrDkY9 #marketing
- 6 days ago
- RT @JeffSheehan: Proof Of Content Marketing Success In A Post-Keyword SEO Culture via @brafton http://t.co/AmGFlvrvhL #content #marketing
- 7 days ago
- It's fashionable to bash QR Code use. Tech can't carry bad strategy. Here's a good list of proper uses: http://t.co/TH9FDRsVkp #marketing
- 8 days ago
- Cool interview with Ann Handley of @MarketingProfs - one of the original content marketers: http://t.co/sskJdHK4WV
- 8 days ago
- Rich content now wins. RT @McMURRYTMG: Why it pays to create authentic content. http://t.co/tMGP0vDxJi #contentmarketing #microsites
- 10 days ago
- Tracking offline is a must! RT @dotMailer: Can we track offline sales from online campaigns? - http://t.co/k2bIGzidxV #marketing
- 10 days ago