You’ve got marketing or software talent – we’ve got great careers
We’re on a mission to work with the best and most innovative talent in the greater Boston area. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about moving personalized marketing to new heights and who are psyched to build a career in marketing technology.
Boingnet is an Internet startup based just south of Boston. We are a few years old, have some spectacular software and are poised to grow rapidly in the next few years. Our software creates valuable campaigns that generate leads and nurture relationships through personalization techniques for marketing professionals, agencies and marketing service providers. We use the web, email & mobile channels currently to drive our messages & mobile friendly landing pages to campaign targets.
Our team is small, we work hard, have fun and are passionate about our work. We all wear many hats, and are all united around the notion of building a great company together.
About the technology: We’re building our site using lots of cool technologies including .NET, SQL Server, JQuery, Bootstrap and lots of open source.
Boston’s South Shore is a growing tech hub, driven by inexpensive rents, short commutes, high quality schools & services. Read more on why South Shore tech companies are rapidly expanding.
Current Open Positions:
Account Success Representative
We are looking for an Account Success Representative to work with our small and growing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities and work with existing clients by contacting and developing successful relationships.
To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrable skills in developing leads from marketing campaigns, as well as outstanding customer service. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the deal is closed. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales, keep customers happy and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Answer questions from existing customers – delight them with your responses
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Boingnet executives
- Proven work experience as a Sales, Customer Service, or Business Development Representative is a plus
- Technology, Software, Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Office or Google Docs
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Sound interesting? Great! Shoot over your resume and get the ball rolling! Apply Here!
Marketing & Sales Intern
We’re looking for a Marketing & Sales Intern with an interest in learning and applying digital marketing skills to join our small, growing team as an unpaid intern. You’ll participate in a fast paced startup while wearing several hats, while reporting to an experienced CEO. Among the responsibilities that come with the role, you will be involved in:
1.) Executing the company’s social media strategy
2.) Sales Operations & Analysis
3.) Assisting with the development of marketing content to be used throughout the buyer’s journey
4.) Many other functions of an early stage digital marketing software company
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Social Media skills
- Very strong work ethic and organizational skills, including examples of academic success
- The ability to carry out complex objectives with limited management oversight.
- A passion to learn digital marketing, evidenced by their research and understanding of current content marketing, email marketing, social media and other digital marketing techniques.
- An ability to translate marketing strategies into effective, clearly defined deliverables
- Highly developed digital marketing writing skills, including examples of writing that distill complex business concepts into words that are easily absorbed and understood.
If you want a great experience to grow from, Apply Here!