To add a new button to the navigation bar that appears at the top of your template:
- Edit the Template.
- Select any link on the navigation bar.
- Click the Source button on the toolbar to reveal the template’s HTML.
In the source, find the following code:
<ul-class=”topnav nav na-pills”>
To add another button labeled “Knowledgebase” on your navigation bar, copy and paste the last line of that paragraph as follows:
Once you have pasted the new line of HTML, change the copied name, in this case, <Last>, to the name of the new button you want to add, in this case, <Knowledgebase>:
Click the green OK button to save your changes. The new navigation button will now appear in your template, but it won’t be linked to anything yet:
To link your new navigation button to the appropriate resource, follow the steps to add a link:
- Highlight the new button.
- Click the link icon on the toolbar.
- In the box that appears, enter the URL of the page you want to link this button to, in this case:
- Click the green OK button.
Your new navigation button is now linked to the URL you specified.
Click Save when you are done editing your template.