Boingnet allows you to automatically send an email autoresponder once your viewer has completed a form on your landing page. This is an effective way to make your interactions with your customers feel more personal and more like conversations. You have the flexibility to send a Thank You Response to an email address contained in your contact list, OR to an email address collected from a form field on your landing page.
To add a Thank You Email Responder to your landing page template, select Email Autoresponder from your Template Sidebar:
A pop-up window will display:
Identify the TO email address for your thank you autoresponder:
To send the email to an email address in your contact list:
- Ensure your contact list contains email address information.
- Enter %Email% in the TO box.
To send the email to an email address you are collecting on your List Web Form:
- Enter |Emailid_smart_form| in the TO box.
To send the email to an email address you are collecting on your Other Web Form:
- Enter |Email| in the TO box.
- In the From box, enter the From address for the email. This is the address your customers will be able to reply to.
- In the Subject box, enter the Subject line for your email.
- Select the template for your Thank You email from the Email Text drop down menu.
- Click the Insert button.
- Save your template.
Once you have added your Thank You Email Responder and saved your template, four small boxes will appear that you can ‘right click’ on and go into “Hidden Field Properties” to edit the to-email address, the email text, the recipient and the email subject.
Contact Our Support Forums for Help
We are perpetually seeking to evolve our product as well as our support process. If you didn't find your answer here take a moment to visit our support forums as well as submit your ideas on how we can bring Boingnet to the next level!Support Forums