Boingnet allows you to repurpose a template you’ve used in the past for a campaign you are currently developing. For this we have developed a Copy button that will allow you to simply copy a landing page template:
- From the main navigation bar, click Build.
- Next, click Templates to navigate to the Templates Index Page.
- Find the template you’d like to duplicate and click the Copy button to the right.
- Once the template is displayed, click on the settings icon on the top left side of screen to display the template sidebar.
- Give your new template a name and select the template type from the drop-down menu.
Remember to click Save when you are done editing this new template.