Boingnet’s lightweight marketing platform offers you a lot of powerful tools to create many different types of campaigns – from direct mail using pURLs to fully integrated email campaigns that use microsites and landing pages. While our Knowledgebase contains dozens of helpful articles and videos, it can be an overwhelming amount of information if you’re just getting started with your first campaign. This article gives you a framework of steps to use as you create your first Integrated Email Campaign. Follow the outline of steps listed and note that there are quick links to the appropriate help article(s) under each step.
Integrated Email Campaigns with Microsites and Landing Pages:
Integrated Email Campaigns will create a pURL and an associated personalized landing page or microsite for each person on your contact list. Your contacts will open their email and then click through to their unique landing page for a completely personalized message.
1. Upload a Contact List containing your customers ‘ information – including first name, last name, email address, and any other fields you’ll be using in your campaign:
2. Create an Email Template:
3. Create a Landing Page Template:
4. Create a Microsite:
5. Create a Personalized Campaign:
- Point Your Domain to Boingnet
- Configure your Email DNS Settings
- Create an Integrated Email Campaign with Microsite and Landing Pages
6. View your Campaign Reports:
Contact Our Support Forums for Help
We are perpetually seeking to evolve our product as well as our support process. If you didn't find your answer here take a moment to visit our support forums as well as submit your ideas on how we can bring Boingnet to the next level!Support Forums